Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day 13 - Paul and a Turkish School

Late night = quick posts. Lots of pix from a special day.
Last night's rain leads to today's slop. Following in the mud of the rabbbi.

A lesson about the explosiveness of the kingdom in this sheep pen.


Another bubble burst - no winter birth, no quaint barn for Jesus. We knelt in the filth of what he was born into.

We then traveled to the town of Kayali. Years ago RVL stumbled across this town, and they took him and his group in. He has been returning for years since. The mayor, the superintendent, and the teacher all showed up. The kids came out and played in their finest. And we were regaled with lunch in the only schoolroom:



















Finally, a moving lesson on Timothy and the outcasts in our society on this tell.

Grace and Peace.
Karl





4 comments:

Debbi's Blog said...

Blessing G-d for your faithfulness in blogging!!!

SHEMA!!

Debbi Chesney

ERosenblum said...

Hi Karl, thanks for your postings. I love your haircut and smiled as I pictured the entire scene. I could also so clearly hear Randy M's voice saying "Yeah, you look like royalty."
Im just now reading the postings for the time. Thanks for the crash course.
Personally, please give the Georges a big hug for me. I almost cried as I saw their pictures, as I didnt realize how much I missed them till I saw them.
Im praying for sweet sleep for all of you, as it is 3:30 am your time.
The following remided me of you all and your time on this trip.
The Lord is saying, “Come outside the tabernacle, your tent of meeting, your normal way of hearing Me. I have some instructions for you.”
Leviticus 1:1 “The LORD called to Moses from the Tabernacle and said.... "

Jamie King said...

thank you so much for keeping us posted!! I hope that you have a blessed day today and we will be so excited to hear all the wonderful lessons that you all have learned!!

Unknown said...

Howdy from Texas.

Your soul shaking brother.

DOC.