Saturday, May 31, 2008

Mitzpe Ramon-Caleb

well Ben told me that if I didn't think the Israel was any good that he would pay for my trip, so...unless things change soon, Brooke you'll probably be paying me some money.....The truth is so far it has been amazing and although it has only been two and a half days, it feels like I have been here two weeks. Looking back at how much has happened and I have learned in two and a half days, i am extremely excited to see what is still to come. I hope all is well at home.
Caleb

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Caleb,

We've enjoyed reading Emily's posts...

Hanna got her job at IJM! Emma and I drove back from SCAD yesterday (20 hours). Mom & I miss our bedtime visits with you. (2 minutes!) Has Ben been scratching your back? Sorry about the Spurs- they can't win every year or it would get boring.

I wish I had been there to climb Masada with you- the trip down was harder for me. I hope you are taking good notes.

Love,
Dad & Mom

jdean said...

Caleb I am so proud to call you my friend. Wish I could be there with you guys, come home and tell us of your many adventures. The guys missed you on Sunday, Davis told me to tell you hello if I spoke to you, so hello from Davis. I wept openly over the Spurs enough for the both of us. See you when you get back. Josh