Saturday, May 31, 2008

For Brooke's eyes only!!!!!

You guys are terrible trying to read this blog, if your not Brooke turn back now. still reading aren't you. Fine, Honey since we obviously can't be alone I will just tell you that I do miss you and wish you were here. Caleb is great but he won't let me snuggle with him. we need to really try for october. i love you and pray that god is close to you now as he is close to me. give the dogs and mini's a kiss for me, next time we'll bring tina and bandit and a cart and they can pull us around, this walking is for the non-mini horse owners. I even asked an Israeli guy on my plane if they let mini horses in israel, he looked at me strange and then he asked about them. I think i won him over. love you and don't tell everyone your pregnant.


love you but need sleep

Tben

ps sorry 4 the spellin i is tird

3 comments:

The Blevins' said...

Honey--You are so funny (NOT!!). I love the posts. I am so excited that things are going well and that you are remembering so much. I am sorry Caleb won't snuggle with you, but hey, you probably stink. Anywho, things are well here on the range...babysat the Taylor and Dean kids last night...we fed the mini horses, made delicious sugar cookies with mounds of icing, played Wii (we need two more remotes), and watched Alvin and the Chipmunks!! So fun!! It was almost like having you around :). Tink, Tina and Bandit are doing well. Gus and Lori are as bad as ever. Talked to Macy Moo yesterday, she misses you and doesn't understand why you weren't here to talk to. Thanks for letting the cat out of the bag about the pregnancy (was waiting till you got back to tell everyone.) Okay for everyone else reading this post...this is a JOKE (we are not pregnant). Scott got great news from RVL (we got both trips...Oct and 2010). So woo hoo. Let the fundraising begin. Love you and miss you.

Anonymous said...

you were suppose to wait till after e.r. grant was born before you got pregnant! i know can't be out don by your lil sis but guess what i get to have the first grandchild and the first born son haha! love ya benny boy!

Unknown said...

we'll have the first baby shower.

Jenni & Robert