Thursday, July 30, 2009

Russia Update #2 (Still Carey)

Well, just as I thought I wasn’t going to have anything to send, I got a text message from Holly and Jenny! They said the summer camp is great with lots of kids and lots of love! Unfortunately, there’s also lots of bugs! David Chambers and Shirley Derryberry (heading to camp in a week) – be sure to bring bug spray and fly swatters!!!

Other than that, the problems with Jenny’s cell phone continue. She won’t be blogging until they head back to Vologda in a few days. In the meantime, Jen Taylor, Jenny’s friend in San Antonio, has been trying to come up with alternatives to get updates to everyone. I’ll continue to email you (and post them to the blog) when I get text messages.

Thanks to everyone for your continued support, love, and prayers! Please pass this email and blog to anyone who might not be on the list, and let me know --- I’ll add them to the email distribution!

до свидания!

(that’s Do svidaniya or “See ya later!”)

Carey

No comments: