Saturday, July 25, 2009

Two Nights Before We Leave!

July 25, 2009
Friday

Hey Everyone!


It's two nights before we leave for Uganda on Sunday and everyone is excited!
Tonight we had dinner with the families of the missionaries on the trip at the Moore's house!
We had a very good bar-be-que which tasted delicious!
As we prepare to leave all of the last minute things are coming together.
We and all thanking the LORD for all he has made happen this past week; from packing the backpacks into suitcases, to getting all of the luggage there!




Everyone pray for the team's safety as we make our way into Africa and pray for the families that are being left here in beautiful Texas!




Picture of the team!
Emily Cheves, Jack Dean, Josh Shields, Megan Shields, Linda Marceau, Teresa Moore



Picture of the team and their family members.


Psalm 23

1 The LORD is my shepherd,
I shall not be in want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.
4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
5 You prepared a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.


Love,
Megan
(Uganda Team)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

May you find rest in God's presence as you learn what he has in store for you. Great things are about to happen! :)
Laurie Cheves