Saturday, August 8, 2009

In the airport....tired....but thrilled

I think I truly fell in love with Israel this time. We have seen more than I ever imagined and had time to linger and experience some things I never thought I would. Last night we watched as thousands came together at the Western Wall and danced and sang as Sabbath began. The sun set and all went quiet. Family and friends walked home together laughing.

The memories of this trip are crystal clear. The Bible once again has opened itself up here with a richness that is irresistable. When Cathi and I commited in prayer that Israel would be my PhD, we couldn't have know what a wonderful adventure it would be.

Now we head home and I am looking forward to everyone being together again. Praying for worship and my great friend Bryan Dunham's return.

Shema and Shalom