Monday, January 13, 2014

Sunday's Send-off



I don't know about the rest of the crew, but after yesterday's morning prayer and send-off - I am ready to go!!!  I can't describe the overwhelming sense of love and warmth I experienced standing in the middle of that picture.  I physically tried to drink it in so that I can remember that feeling when I might be feeling a little less secure over the course of the next few weeks.  What an amazing send-off prayer - thank you Riverside!

So our team is comprised of our fearless leader - Tamara Ramirez, her daughter Genesis, Karl Rivas, Blake Taylor, Ryan Heare and myself.  We leave Wednesday afternoon.  I'm writing this on Monday afternoon - a day that has felt like someone ever so slowly ripping off a band-aid.  Rip it off already - let's go!!!  John and Zsofi - we are headed your way!!! - Cathi


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Team for coming! Thank you Riverside for sending them! Thank you Tamara for all your hard work, for having the vision and pursuing it! I am so excited! Zsofi

Jo said...

Good night my sweet daughter and grandson. Safe travels.