Sunday, July 21, 2019

July 21st

Hello again friends! 
Today we woke and got the day started with eating breakfast and heading to the high school for church. I have loved going to church at the high school the past weeks because the worship is so great! So this Sunday we decided to go early so we can see all of the worship which was so great! I have gotten to know a group of girls pretty well at the high school and I have loved going and worshiping with them! One of my friends this morning pulled me into dancing and worshiping with her. After worship we sat down for the message and it was in Luke 16:19-31 and he was talking about the rich man who had all the earth possessions and there was a poor man named Lazuras and they both died and Lazuras went to heaven and the rich man went to hell and he was saying how the poor man may have not had an amazing life like the rich man but he feared God. The man who had everything did not fear the Lord and he did not go to heaven. The speaker did a great job. After the service we headed back to the guest house and relaxed for a little while and after lunch we headed to the high school again to see them play soccer and I got to hang out with my friends again! I am so thankful to be able to talk to these girls; they are so sweet and welcoming and funny! Thank you for all the prayers and support! Hope everything is great at home! Till the my next blog! Love everyone! 
Kylee Edmondson 

No comments: