Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Desert and The SPURS (G-d's Team)

well, my post won't be as long as Ben's because 1)I'm not a ver good blogger and 2)it is almost breakfast and I'm definitely not going to miss that. Yesterday was so awesome we got to hike for hours up and down some super steep trails. For most of the trip i was right behind Todd, but once we were near the top i got to stop and wait for the rest of the group at one of the hardest parts to elp and encourage them. To see some of the people pushing their limit and giving everything was really amazing. Also, because I was down the mountain right with Todd, i got to run water back up to the people who were still coming.

On the SPURS side of things I got to vent a little on my hatred for the boston/l.a.(all lowercase) series on about a two hour bus ride yesterday...while it did help to vent I'm still in agony over it. PLEASE G-D CAN THEY BOTH JUST LOSE!

I hope all is well at home. Everything here is amazing and i can't wait to get home and see all of you(especially Emma because i haven't seen you in forever!)

No comments: