Tuesday, June 3, 2008

good morning

we know that people are reading, its just that it cost us 2 dollars for every 15 minutes that we are on and like now i have to get up a 5 in the morning to post. its just nice for us to hear from you also. we think of you all often on the trip and and are blessed by the comment you make. we have breakfast in a few minutes and then begin another day in Galilee. i am not sure but i think we are going to cesarea phillipi, we will see. I am excited whatever the day brings. there are so many wonderful people on this trip, i am pretty sure i have all their names and have definately had time to talk to all of them. it has also been awesome to share the experience with Brent again. we are adopting two canadians they will be coming to visit sometime with their families. and i think more, more of them want to live in texas. gotta go eat, i will pray deeply for you all today wherever we go

Tben

P.S. Brooke I love you.

2 comments:

jdean said...

Ben keep writing I'll give you ten bucks when you get home. I can't wait to hear the stories, tell the Canadians there is all ways room in Texas. Oh and buy the way your masculinity has all ways been in question. Josh

Momma B said...

Benny boy, you have to keep up with the blogging. I may never see Israel in person, although I hope to, so i am so thankful that I get to see it through your eyes, at least. I know what a sacrifice it is for you to get up at 5 in the morning when you would really like to be going to bed about that time--at least you did when you lived in my house! Anyway, you put a mother's heart at ease when I see your post every day, and I am so enthralled with your trip, I can almost visualize the country from your descriptions.
Thanks for letting us all share this trip, know that we miss you and that we are praying for you.
Pop missed the email about the blog link, but I sent it to him, and he is going to try and expand his computer skills and find it! I also had to explain to Mr. Lynn about how to post a comment, but now we have that down.
I love you, stay safe. MommaB