Tuesday, June 3, 2008

THE SEA OF GALILEE

After an awesome day today of visiting the triangle of Capernaum, Chorazin and Bethsaida, we returned to the kabbutz, changed into our swimming suits really fast and headed toward the sea of Galilee. It was so refreshing! although the dead sea was really unique, this was much better to jump into after a long day.

Yesterday was awesome as well, highlighted by a visit to Qumran the home of the Essenes, and probably better know as the place where the dead sea scrolls were found.

Anyway I don't really know how much more I should blog because A)It doesn't look like anyone is reading, at least not commenting:)and B)Every minute cost money which goes back to point

If any of you read this I hope everything is going well:)

5 comments:

The Blevins' said...

i love Qumran. Did you learn about reclining and see the water system they had built there...so cool. Caleb we miss you, but i know you are learning tons and keeping Ben in line. Thanks for taking care of him...he needs help!!

Mr. Lynn said...

Be safe Benny Boy I have to much invested in you. Love reading your comments and glad you are enjoying

raenette said...

We are all reading Ben. You missed some great food at group, thanks to the JJ Dean's. Zane and I walked by your house today and he asked why you weren't at home or church so much. Had to explain the trip. He made me stop in front of your house say hi to the minis tell them we loved them and he then said, "momma, we need to pray jesus protect Mr. Ben." So we did. Very sweet! Can't wait to hear about everything face to face!!

Cathi Heare said...

Ben, Caleb & Emily - Keep blogging!!! We love you guys and I can't believe how often I find myself praying and thinking about you all. I know it is hot but God has such great things in store for each of you. Our hearts are there with you - awesome that you got to swim in the Galilee!!!

Hazok Texas style!!! Cathi

Cathi Heare said...

Hey Ben - Tell Todd hello for us! Also, if you run into RVL's group again at the kibbutz, hunt down Andrea and Courtney for Scott & I and tell them hello!!! Thanks!!! Cathi